- Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office conducts key education and training on the revision of the Law on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Crime Victims
- Chiayi Shuishang Township Neighbors' Murder Case The Chief Secretary of the Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office and the Criminal Protection Association went to express concern
- In response to the easing of the epidemic, the Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office has adjusted its working hours
- Host an writing couplets activity to support People under custody
- Chiayi Prosecutor's Office: "Heart-to-Heart Connections, Clean Election Style, Refusing to Bribe Elections and Staying Away from Prison" Anti-bribery campaign
- In 2023, the Greater Chiayi Region held a meeting of the "Joint Platform for Combating Crimes against the Development of the Green Energy Industry" to strengthen the detection of "green energy cockroaches" and offer a reward of up to NT$10 million to investigators who are found guilty of corruption and profanity.
- The Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office actively supervised the court's ruling and won the lawsuit to invalidate the election results of two cases
- Chiayi City Prosecutor Investigates Fraudulent Assistant Fee Case Against Former Chiayi City Councilor Surnamed Chuang
- Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office seized the case of a candidate of township representative and a councilor's broker to buy votes in cash
- Chiayi District Prosecutors Office Discover a Bribery and Corruption in Elections Case to Candidate of Chiefs of Villages
- Commenced Cases in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- Investigation Cases Commenced in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- Cases Disposed in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- The Number of Persons Prosected in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office -- by Crime Type
- Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office Statistics about Victims' Identity in Solved Cases of Crime Victims Indemnity
Address：No.286, Linsen E. Rd., East District, Chiayi City 60072, Taiwan (R.O.C.) google map Telephone：(+886)-5-2782601,(+886)-5-2782804,(+886)-5-2781004, (+886)-5-2783905,(+886)-5-2752467, (+886)-5-2752879 Transportation：Bus taking bus: take the line of "竹崎-梅山"public bus of Chiayi county beside Chiayi train station , and drop off at "安老所站" stop to reach the front door of Chiayi district prosecutors office.Our office is 3,600 meters away from Chiayi Train Station.
Application Counter : Receiving victims' petitions or mails Payment Slip Counter : Issuing duplicate payment slip for required fees (bail, loot, imprisonment-converted fines, fines)and changing a provisional receipt to a official one. Revenul Counter : Paying the fees according to the slips. Refund Counter : Returning the bail and paying the conduct money to witnesses. Report Counter for parole : A paroled person has to report to the prosecutors' office in the district of his or her residence within 24 hours. Probation Consultation Counter : When a person paroled from custody completes the report procedure at the report counter,the probation officer will immediately tell him or her the regulations he or she has to follow, and provide psychological consultations. Litigation Assistance Counter : Replying to questions about criminal procedures (including the procedure to apply to the prosecutor for appealing the case) Helping a litigant or persons involved understand the procedure of litigationAssisting persons surrendering to justice, persons who voluntarily submit, and the use of the accusation bell. Assisting with the report on availability, filing an application, and requesting for subpoena or postponement. Assisting with the procedures of bailing; fulfilling the obligation by the party who bails out a criminal; petition for an end of detention, removing the name from the wanted list, and lifting the ban of arrival and departure of the country. Assisting with the payment of bails and fines. Assisting with applying for suspending or delaying the execution, converting the imprisonment into fines, paying fines with installment and converting fines into imprisonment. Assisting with the return of bails, loots, evidence and conduct money for witnesses or expert witnesses. Assisting with the obtaining of prosecutorial documents, certificate for the conclusion of a case, and other documents. Replying to enquiries on the progress of reconsideration, investigation, and other matters. Writing or making a copy of routine petition without the reasons free of charge on behalf of the applicants. Providing legal assistance to common people. As for questions on legal affairs, please consult the Bar Association which provides legal assistance to common people.