- Host an writing couplets activity to support People under custody
- Chiayi Prosecutor's Office: "Heart-to-Heart Connections, Clean Election Style, Refusing to Bribe Elections and Staying Away from Prison" Anti-bribery campaign
- To Prevent Epidemics Effectively, Chiayi District Prosecutors Office is Promoting Taiwan Social Distancing APP
- In response to the expansion of the local epidemic and the escalation of the epidemic prevention alert, in order to strengthen the safety of the public and colleagues, the Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office adopted crowd diversion to reduce commuting clusters, and expanded the implementation of flexible commuting from May 17, 2011.
- The call to fight against election bribery and violence is sounded. Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office inaugurated the "Investigation of Election Bribery and Violence Enforcement Team".
- Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office seized the case of a candidate of township representative and a councilor's broker to buy votes in cash
- Chiayi District Prosecutors Office Discover a Bribery and Corruption in Elections Case to Candidate of Chiefs of Villages
- Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office seizes a city councillor candidate for allegedly buying tickets with cash
- Chiayi District Prosecutors Office found that a clinic in Chiayi County and a pharmacy fraudulently received more than NT$25 million dollars health insurance case
- The investigation by the Chiayi District Prosecutor's Office of the defendant surnamed Dai was concluded to prosecute
- Commenced Cases in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- Investigation Cases Commenced in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- Cases Disposed in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office
- The Number of Persons Prosected in Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office -- by Crime Type
- Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office Statistics about Victims' Identity in Solved Cases of Crime Victims Indemnity
Address：No.286, Linsen E. Rd., East District, Chiayi City 60072, Taiwan (R.O.C.) google map Telephone：(+886)-5-2782601,(+886)-5-2782804,(+886)-5-2781004, (+886)-5-2783905,(+886)-5-2752467, (+886)-5-2752879 Transportation：Bus taking bus: take the line of "竹崎-梅山"public bus of Chiayi county beside Chiayi train station , and drop off at "安老所站" stop to reach the front door of Chiayi district prosecutors office.Our office is 3,600 meters away from Chiayi Train Station.
Application Counter : Receiving victims' petitions or mails Payment Slip Counter : Issuing duplicate payment slip for required fees (bail, loot, imprisonment-converted fines, fines)and changing a provisional receipt to a official one. Revenul Counter : Paying the fees according to the slips. Refund Counter : Returning the bail and paying the conduct money to witnesses. Report Counter for parole : A paroled person has to report to the prosecutors' office in the district of his or her residence within 24 hours. Probation Consultation Counter : When a person paroled from custody completes the report procedure at the report counter,the probation officer will immediately tell him or her the regulations he or she has to follow, and provide psychological consultations. Litigation Assistance Counter : Replying to questions about criminal procedures (including the procedure to apply to the prosecutor for appealing the case) Helping a litigant or persons involved understand the procedure of litigationAssisting persons surrendering to justice, persons who voluntarily submit, and the use of the accusation bell. Assisting with the report on availability, filing an application, and requesting for subpoena or postponement. Assisting with the procedures of bailing; fulfilling the obligation by the party who bails out a criminal; petition for an end of detention, removing the name from the wanted list, and lifting the ban of arrival and departure of the country. Assisting with the payment of bails and fines. Assisting with applying for suspending or delaying the execution, converting the imprisonment into fines, paying fines with installment and converting fines into imprisonment. Assisting with the return of bails, loots, evidence and conduct money for witnesses or expert witnesses. Assisting with the obtaining of prosecutorial documents, certificate for the conclusion of a case, and other documents. Replying to enquiries on the progress of reconsideration, investigation, and other matters. Writing or making a copy of routine petition without the reasons free of charge on behalf of the applicants. Providing legal assistance to common people. As for questions on legal affairs, please consult the Bar Association which provides legal assistance to common people.