25.Apply for suspending/postponing the execution.
- Publication Date：
- Last updated：2022-06-26
- View count：53
|Application Item||Apply for suspending/postponing the execution.|
|Application Content||The applicant
2. More than 5 months of pregnancy.
3. Just delivered in less than 2 months.
4. Currently suffering a disease and the execution may threaten his life.
|The Requester||1. A sentenced person.
2. Legal representative. (A statutory agent)
4. Stakeholders. (An interested party)
|Application Procedure||File petitions.|
|Attach with Documents||Supporting document.|
|Accepting Authority||The original public prosecutor's office.|
|Application Period||After the final judgment and before the execution is completed.|
|Disposal Time Limit||Anytime.|
|Review Authority||After the prosecutor verifies the application,if the application complies with article 467 of the criminal procedure law, the prosecutor will command suspending the execution and the clerk will notify the requester.|
|Fee||Free of charge|