Go To Content

Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Disagreement with the judgment for the ancillary civil action along with the criminal procedure

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2021-01-28
  • View count:50


Unless an appeal is filed for criminal judgment, a judgment cannot be appealed. A person who disagrees with this judgment shall file a written petition of appeal to the Court within 10 days calculated from the date of service of the judgement.

Go Top