Go To Content

Taiwan Chiayi District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Disagreement with a summary judgment of first instance

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2021-01-28
  • View count:44


A person who disagrees with this judgment may file a written petition of appeal to the collegiate bench of the competent district court of second instance over which the Court has jurisdiction within 10 days calculated from the date of service of the judgement.


Non-appealable (The Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 455-1, Paragraph 2:A sentence judgment by a request pursuant to Article 451-1 may not be appealed.)

No appeals may be raised

Go Top